Of course! We are always happy to assist our customers with suggestions and guidance for products that are best fitting and best suited. Please call us on 9820778569 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Losing a breast causes an imbalance to the body. If a woman goes too long without replacing the weight of a missing breast, she may experience neck or back pain.You should wear a breast form:
- To restore balance to the body for good physical health
- To restore the natural silhouette to the body for good mental and emotional health
- To help avoid neck or back pain.
Triangular? Teardrop? Asymmetrical? Lightweight?
Our catalogue describes the type of surgery each form might be best for ... however, each surgery is truly different from any other. For assistance please email us at email@example.com or call us on 9820778569.
Yes, what you do need is the correct size and a well-fitted bra. Anita Care® bras have specially designed pockets within which the whole of the breast form will sit comfortably without any danger of damage to the prosthesis. Do not use Push Up bras under any circumstances. Push-up bras will not work with breast forms, since they need to push something FROM someplace that it is attached.
The choice is entirely up to you. In fact, wearing the prosthesis in a bra is the easiest and quickest way.
Silicone breast forms do not require much looking after. However, the most important thing with silicone breast forms is do not allow the outer protective layer to become damaged this will cause the forms to leak silicone. At which stage they are effectively ruined. The important thing is to keep sharp objects such as brooches, pins, etc. away from the silicone breast form.
Yes you should wash your breast form occasionally. Use warm water and a very mild soap (possibly unscented dish soap). DO NOT use soaps with perfumes or moisturizers - one girl singled out Dove as an example of a bad soap to use! Rinse thoroughly and air dry. Please visit http://amdys.in/demo/knowledge-base/wash-care-instructions.html for further wash and care instructions.
On the login page you would have an option "Forgot Password", please click the option and enter the email id. You will receive a link and the same would help you reset you login password.
We always have discounts and offers live on the site; we would suggest you to please visit our website for live offers.
Returns and Refunds FAQs
Please see our Returns policy here
Following are our returns guidelines
- 1. Due to the intimate nature and hygienic standards of certain items, we regret that it is not possible for us to accept returns on briefs, swimwear, shapewear, hosiery, or any lingerie set that includes a brief. If these items are returned to AMDYS they will be sent back to you at your expense.
- 2. Products that are sold as packs cannot be returned as individual items.
- 3. Items on special or season promotions and stock clearance. The no return policy will be mentioned in the product tab in such cases.
- 4. In the interests of hygiene, we may refuse returns where it's obvious that the item has been worn, washed or soiled.